Our core manufacturing for pre roll cones involves, gumming, trapezoid cutting, rolling and pre roll tip insertion to finish into a semi-automated pre roll cone.
What sets our manufacturing apart from the competition is that we use a in house semi automated process of cone assembly.
Our customization for pre roll cones is:
• Custom printing on crutch.
• Custom printing on paper.
• Custom foiling on crutch with printing.
• Custom retail or bulk format.
• Custom printing requirements, few to mention; spot UV, embossing, foiling, anti-counterfeiting and PMS matching.
• 109/26 (King)
• 98/26 (98 Special)
• 84/26 (Quarter)
Minimums only start at one master case or 6000 cones with a client’s design printed edge to edge on crutch.
Please note; whatever you see in this collection is only less than 5% of formats and size availability. To custom make your own format, kindly contact us.