Custom Printed Paper and Booklet with FREE shippingItem Code: ROLLING PAPER-PRINTING PAPER-INTERLEAVED-50PK
Looking for a custom printed rolling paper in interleaved packing?! Yes? Well, this is the product for you! Printing on paper is up to 4 color spot print repeat pattern design and full color print on booklet and display box with FREE shipping via Fedex IE.
Using the finest organic soy ink, 100% Arabic gum as the bonding agent and 3 types of papers you can choose from as the base but by default, we use white rice paper as it ends up being the most used option because the beauty of the print is more vibrant and better when using white as the base, we at RollYourOwnPapers.com have reached the highest level customization out there.
Why custom printed rolling paper in interleaving format?
- Elevate your brand to the next level! You got your print on booklet, now you got your custom print on paper too! Think about it - everytime one of your end users roll one, light one, all they are going to be thinking about is you!
- No one else in the manufacturing space can do this at these volumes. Yes thats right, we pride ourselves being the only custom rolling paper manufacturer in the world who can offer custom printed rolling paper, in a interleaved format at 10,000 booklet minimum.
- Interleaving vs flat packaging - the form factor with interleaved smaller as with flat the booklet ends up being bigger (almost double the size). Plus you have the crease in the interleaved format making it easier for the end user to roll and light one!
The choice of the sizes are:
- 1 1/4 (40 leaves) - The best selling size!
- King Slim Size (32 leaves)
Single Width (50 leaves)
- 50 Booklets per display box.
- Up to 4 spot color printing on paper
Full color CMYK printing on booklet and display box.
So what are you waiting for? Hit add to cart and check out now!
For a comprehensive product catalog, please click here.
For a free mock up, please click here.
- Sizing availability:
- Single Width 70mm x 36mm | 1.42" x 2.75" - 50 sheets a booklet.
- One and a Quarter (1 1/4) Size - 12 Papers + 12 Tips 77mm x 45mm | 3.03" x 1.77"
- King Slim Size - 12 Papers + 12 Tips 109mm x 44mm | 4.29" x 1.73"
- Imprint area:
- Paper: 4 color spot print repeat or border cut pattern. If your design has more colors, please contact us!
- Packaging: Booklet & display box full edge to edge CMYK printing.
- Bleed: Yes.
- Application technique:
- Paper: Its proprietary!
- Packaging: Lithographic offset printing.
- Turnaround time: 5 to 6 weeks.
- Minimums: 5000 booklets.
- Setups: None.
- Free shipping: Yes shipped via FedEx IE or DHL to door.
- Blind shipping: Yes, please add note to order when checking out.
- Quantity represents one design. I.E. if the order is 10,000 booklets with two separate designs, please choose 5,000 booklets (from the drop-down), and change the quantity from one to two.
There is no hidden costs - RollYourOwnPapers.com no nonsense pricing policy.
To download templates for the Custom Printed Interleaved Rolling Paper and Booklet, please see below links:
- 1 1/4 Size - 40 Leaves template
- King Slim Size - 32 Leaves template
- Single Width - 50 Leaves Template
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com
Q: What is this interleaved business? How is any different to the flat paper option?
A: Good question! Interleaved means that one paper is zigzagged into the other.
Q: Print? What can you print?
A: We can print anything! We can take your face and put it on the paper! No kidding!
Q: How many colors can I print?
A: 4 color spot colors on the paper and full color CMYK on the booklet & display box! If your design has more colors, please get in touch with us by clicking here.
Q: Can you add flavor?
A: Yes we can, check out our flavored paper product by clicking here.
Q: Can you handle a totally custom project?
A: Sure we can. Any print, any number of leaves, any paper size, any booklet size, any display box size, any gum width and any master carton size. #DreamItAndWeCanMakeIt - We ain't playing!
Q: What are the minimums?
A: The standard MOQ is 5000 booklets; 50 booklets per box. For a fully custom order, please get in touch with us by clicking here.
Q: Where do I get templates?
A: Check out the artwork guideline.
Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: 5 to 6 weeks from the date you sign off on your artwork.
A: Do you offer a free mock up for print on paper?
A: Of course we do! Click here for a free mock up!
Q: What ink do you use?
A: Certified 100% certified soy ink.
Q: What is your paper base?
A: We prefer to print on the RICE PAPER as its like a blank canvas and the colors come out more vivid and deep. If you would like to use the HEMP or the UNBLEACHED UNREFINED paper, please get in touch with us by clicking here.
Q: What gum do you use?
A: Certified 100% CERTIFIED NATURAL ARABIC GUM.
Q: I have an idea…?
A: Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
50 booklets per display box