Custom Joint Roller with FREE shippingItem Code: ACCESORY-UV PRINTING-ROLLING PAPER JOINT ROLLER-1PK
Looking for an easy on the go joint rolling machine with your logo printed on the base? This is the purchase for you!
Made from extra strong ABS plastic and a blanket, this baby makes is super easy for customers to roll the perfect joint with minimal effort!
So what are you waiting for? Hit add to cart and check out now!
For a comprehensive product catalog, please click here.
For a free mock up, please click here.
- Sizing availability:
- Small - 70MM to roll single width size.
- Medium - 78MM to roll one and a quarter size.
- Large - 110MM to roll king slim size.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color choices: Black or clear.
- Imprint area: Bottom area only.
- Blanket color: Black.
- Bleed: None.
- Application technique: Digital UV printing.
- Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
- Minimums: 100 custom joint rollers.
- Setups: None.
- Free shipping: Yes, shipped via FedEx IE or DHL to door.
- Blind shipping: Yes, please add note to order when checking out.
- Quantity represents one design. I.E. if the order is 200 custom joint rollers with two separate designs, please choose 100 custom joint rollers (from the drop-down), and change the quantity from one to two.
There is no hidden costs, setups - RollYourOwnPapers.com no nonsense pricing policy.
To download the templates for the Custom Joint Roller, please see below link:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Hold on....this is a joint roller?
A: Hell yea!
Q: What material are these joint rollers made from?
A: Plastic ABS.
Q: How much does each joint rollers weigh?
A: 50 grams!
Q: What wood colors are available?
A: Currently, we only stock black and clear. For more colors, please get in touch with us by clicking here
Q: What sizes do you have available?
A: Currently we stock a small, 70 mm for single size. Medium, 78 mm that's for a quarter size and large, 110 mm that is for a king-size. For more sizes or shapes, please get in touch with us by clicking here
Q: What is the print technique?
A: The print technique is DIGITAL UV.
Q: Where can I add my logo?
A: Just on the bottom!
Q: What are the minimums?
A: The standard MOQ is 120 joint rollers.
Q: Where do I get templates?
A: Check out the artwork guideline.
Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: 2-3 weeks from the date you sign off on the artwork!
A: Do you offer a free mock up?
A: Of course we do! Click here for a free mock up!
Q: I have an idea…?
A: Get in touch with us by clicking here.