Custom Leather & Metal Premium Joint Case with FREE shippingItem Code: ACCESORY-UV PRINTING-METAL JOINT CASE-9.8CM*9.2CM*1.8MM
Looking for a premium leathered textured on a metal frame case for your joints or pre rolls? This is for you!
Custom print your logo on the PU leather to give that premium brand feel to your clients - elevating your brand to the next level 🚀
So what are you waiting for? Hit add to cart and check out now!
For a comprehensive product catalog, please click here.
For a free mock up, please click here.
- Sizing availability: 9.8CM length * 9.2CM length * 1.8MM body thickness.
- Material: PU leather and metal body.
- Color choices: Black.
- Imprint area: Front and back.
- Bleed: None.
- Application technique: Digital UV printing.
- Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
- Minimums: 100 Custom Leather & Metal Premium Joint Case
- Setups: None.
- Free shipping: Yes, shipped via FedEx IE or DHL to door.
- Blind shipping: Yes, please add note to order when checking out.
- Quantity represents one design. I.E. if the order is 200 Custom Leather & Metal Premium Joint Case with two separate designs, please choose 100 Custom Leather & Metal Premium Joint Case (from the drop-down), and change the quantity from one to two.
There is no hidden costs, setups - RollYourOwnPapers.com no nonsense pricing policy.
To download the templates for the Custom Joint Roller, please see below link:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is this case really made with leather?
A: PU leather - yes! It's PU leather on the outside with a metal frame!
Q: How much does each case weigh?
A: 110 grams!
Q: What wood colors are available?
A: Currently, we only stock black. For more colors, please get in touch with us by clicking here
Q: What sizes do you have available?
A: Currently we stock 9.8CM*9.2CM*1.8MM. For more sizes or shapes, please get in touch with us by clicking here
Q: What is the print technique?
A: The print technique is DIGITAL UV.
Q: Where can I add my logo?
A: Just on the front and back!
Q: What are the minimums?
A: The standard MOQ is 120 units.
Q: Where do I get templates?
A: Check out the artwork guideline.
Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: 2-3 weeks from the date you sign off on the artwork!
A: Do you offer a free mock up?
A: Of course we do! Click here for a free mock up!
Q: I have an idea…?
A: Get in touch with us by clicking here.